Fruits Basket: New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri

3 posters

Go down

Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri Empty Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri

Post  Akiva Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 am

Name: Akiva Sohma

Zodiac animal: Monkey2

Personality: Akiva can be sweet when she feels like it but most of the time her actions depend on what's happening and the people around her. She has a way of getting to know people's personal (to an extent) information and still keeping most of her information private, leading people to think of her as "One Who Knows Everything" about a person. Although at first encounter she may seem distant from people altogether, she's actually a very talkative person who loves to rant about things that bother her. Most of the time she's nice but if given the chance to insult anyone, she's bound to take it.

Appearance: Human- Avi Animal-:Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri Monkey-1

Bio:Akiva's childhood was pretty simple. She lived with her mother in a two-story house. She was never really picky about what she had and didn't have. She had a roof over her head and food on the table and that was enough for her. Even though her father was never really around, Akiva still has a way of.... "bonding" (for lack of a better word) with guys. She tends to get along with them very easily. After college, majoring in Ceramics and Pottery, she became the owner of her own business, selling her art for a profit. She now leads a "as-normal-as-life-as-a-zodiac-can-get" life in the Sohma estate.

Stats:

two 50's and the rest 30 or below or three 40's and the rest 25 and below.

Attack: 30
Stamina: 28
Speed: 29
Intelligence: 44 (XD)
Will: 32
Stealth: 30
Persuasiveness: 50

Last edited by Akiva on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Akiva
Akiva

Back to top Go down

Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri Empty Re: Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri

Post  Mizuki Sohma Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 am

Erm I don't see anything. Guys?
Mizuki Sohma
Mizuki Sohma

Back to top Go down

Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri Empty Re: Back and Better Than Ever!!!!.....-Ish XD... Akiva, formally Yuri

Post  Ren Sohma Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am

looks fine to me. I am so proud of you Jazzy, you got your char done on the first day
Ren Sohma
Ren Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiva Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

I know!!!! I'm pretty amazed myself!!! XD
Akiva
Akiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiva Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm

am I approved???
Akiva
Akiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Sohma Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 am

Ja. I would say so.
Mizuki Sohma
Mizuki Sohma

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiva Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

YAY!!!! cheers THANKS MUCH!!! XD
Akiva
Akiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum