Fruits Basket: New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian Sohma

2 posters

Go down

Damian Sohma Empty Damian Sohma

Post  Damian Sohma Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Name: (Last name must be Sohma)

Zodiac animal:Horse

Personality:Dark Mysterius at time maily always quiet dont want to get him angry .........If you see him aproach with caution !!!!!!!!!

Appearance:
Damian Sohma Boy-anime-guys-8910019-402-402

Damian Sohma Horse

Bio: Was raised at the Sohma house in my room until I was old anuff to start school I had very little social intake at all and as soon as I started school I was in the middle of all this drama my mother died a few weeks later after starting school , and so I found that I went into a very deep depression for a year or 2 as soon my grades fell drastically and as I turned 11 I ran away living on my own so I wasn't stuck there again ... I was out of that house and I went into open plains were still live today there no problem for food but dealing with the curse of being a Sohma and changing all the time is ruff .. Now a days you can usually find my in the plains or in open fields or at school mainly never at the Sohma house .......And still today trying to fight off the curse of a Sohma o0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stats:

two 50's and the rest 30 or below or three 40's and the rest 25 and below.

Attack:40
Stamina:20
Speed:40
Intelligence:40
Will:10
Stealth:10
Persuasiveness:25
Damian Sohma
Damian Sohma

http://cronicles-of-vladtod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Damian Sohma Empty Re: Damian Sohma