Fruits Basket: New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

2 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  Kyoko Sohma Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am

1) (cant believe Im saying this) Keep the swearing down to a minimum. Hell, shit, and crap are ok. But thats it.

2) No god modding. NO ONE is invincible.

3) No double posting unless it is your topic or no one has been posting for at least two days (give them a chance before continuing.)

4) No Flamming. If you dont have anything nice to say then DON'T SAY IT.

I think thats it....Anything you want to add Mizuki?
Kyoko Sohma
Kyoko Sohma
Admin

https://zodiacfun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Rules and Regulations

Post  Mizuki Sohma Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 am

I can think of sevral *breaks out rule book*

1) Respect all Admins and Mods. Seriously we will hit chu with the ban hammer
2) Try your best at grammar and spelling. Hell im not a spelling bee champ but I try and thats all we ask. We will abseloutley NOT tolerate ANY post in 1337
3) No double posting unless you are doing a solo training topic or you have waited atleast 3 days and there have been no posts by other members. There is an edit button people
4) Be friendly to guests that are on, we mean it we try out best to make this guest friendly so if someone asks you a question POLIETLY awnser it.
5 ) Be nice in OOC boards, sure you character might be a complete ass hole, doesn't mean you are
6) No mini modding- WE KNOW HOW TO DO OUR JOBS
7) No asking to be an admin or mod. It's suppply and demand we only need a few of each but if we feel you could do a better job at it you might replace someone.
8 ) Be deatailed in your posts no single sentenced ones ok. I ESPICALLY DO NOT Want to see something like this: "Cool" That shows me you are unable to elaborate on you posts and i will look down upon you in shame v.v
9) Keep thing PG-13. i mean it I dont want anything perverted on here!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum