Searching for Inspiration

Go down

Searching for Inspiration

Post  Akiva on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Akiva slowly makes her way through the woods (forest... watevs. who cares that much? lol) with her hands clamped behind her back and taking small steps, careful so as not to make noise and disturb the animals whose home she ws intruding.

"All these years that I've been stuck in this stupid estate and I've never stepped foot in the woods... Hm, I must've been too scared to come in..."

She said this softly to herself, stopping to look up and through a gap in the trees, completely captivated by the beautiful rays of light shining through.
Akiva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for Inspiration

Post  Matsura Sohma on Sat May 08, 2010 6:19 am

"'Ey Cherie, not too often I see you in this neck of the woods." Matsu said comming up from behind her. He smirked at his own joke.
Matsura Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiva on Sat May 08, 2010 6:34 am

Akiva snapped out of her admiration trans and spun around quickly to see a man walking towards her.

"Um... Excuse me?" She said a bit nervously.
Akiva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matsura Sohma on Mon May 10, 2010 7:16 am

Matsu pretended to be offended "Aww come on Cherei! You don't even remember your own doctor or somethin'?!" He gave her one of his goofy mega grins that scream Matsura Sohma the biggest flirt in the Eastern hemisphere.
Matsura Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiva on Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 am

Akiva thought for a moment only to realize that she did know this man. And unfortunately for her, knowing this mand wasn't exactly a good thing.

"Right... Matsu... Never easily forgotten... I see you've grown accustom to that title. That won't always work, you know." She said this with a smile as her gaze returned to the light rays in the trees.
Akiva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down