Passing time.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Passing time.

Post  Mizuki Sohma on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 am

"Hm?" She looked at the book "Oh yes, I completely forgot I lent it to you in the first place. Thank you." She took the book from Akito with a short nod placing it on her book shelf.
Mizuki Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi_Kitty x3 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:13 am

Akito peeked his head into the room, and looked from side to side, before looking back at Mizuki. "May I come in? I have nothing to do." He asked in a whiney voice, faking complaining. He jammed his left hand in his jean pocket, and adjusted his black tie, before jamming his right hand into his pockets. He leaned forwards, so his whole upper-torso was in the room. He looked at Mizuki, and made a cute, yet sad, face. (Sad) "Pwease?" He begged.
Chibi_Kitty x3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Sohma on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 am

Mizuki raised an eyebrow "Um Sure. I supose you may." She replied, motioning him to enter.
Mizuki Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi_Kitty x3 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 am

Akito grinned. "Yay!" He cried in a joking tone. He walked in all the way, and closed the door, before sitting on the bed. "How have you been? I've barely seen you around." He asked, referring to the fact that he was usually "outside" and at the bookstore, and that they were in different grades, and that he would be going to collage very soon. If the head of the family allowed it. He took his hands out of his pockets, and put them behind him, on the bed, leaning back onto them. He reached up with his right hand, and adjusted his tie once more, before putting his hand back on the bed.
Chibi_Kitty x3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Sohma on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 am

"I've been busy with school work. And how have you been lately?" She asked trying to reorganize her bookshelf to her liking.
Mizuki Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi_Kitty x3 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 am

Akito yawned, and scratched his head, with his right hand, lazily. "Pretty good. Busy at the store." He said. "Well. I got a raise at least. That's the only good thing about that job. But other then my job, I've been pretty good." He grinned, and stretched his arms out behind him, before replacing them onto the bed. "Still don't have a girlfriend... which sucks, by the way." He complained.
Chibi_Kitty x3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Sohma on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 am

"Well Congratulations on the raise." She said trying to avoid talking about the negative aspects of his life "If you so fixated on getting a girl friend, you should talk to Matsura."
Mizuki Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5